Pipe Lining Process in Chicago, IL
Our Chicago pipe lining process at Trenchless Innovations Inc. use specialized equipment to install resin impregnated lining material to the inside of the existing sewer with little or no excavation. Once the process is complete, homeowners are left with the peace of mind knowing that a one piece seamless liner is now in place eliminating the need for future rodding or cleaning due to sewer line backups.
- In order to provide the best possible service to our customers,all jobs begin with a comprehensive televising analysis. Our trained personnel will send a camera in to your sewer line to evaluate the sewer from the inside. The camera will show areas where there is root growth, cracks in the pipe or area where pieces may be missing. The televising will also allow us to make a decision on the best possible approach for repair.
- In many cases, lining of the entire sewer may not be necessary. In these cases a spot repair may be the best approach. Once the televising is complete, the video is uploaded to our website where a detailed report is generated for our customers to review.
- From the report, our customers will be able to play their video, receive an explanation of the trouble found and what steps are recommended for a resolution. The report will also have detailed pictures from the video showing any areas for concern. This is how the Chicago pipe lining process begins.
Lining of the sewer is done with as little disruption and service interruption to the customer as possible. Before installing the liner, a pre-lining video is always performed as the sewer lie is cleansed thoroughly and also confirmed with the camera.
Next, the line is measured to the correct size. The liner is them wet out with the appropriate resin and inserted into the line. The liner is kept pressurized in the sewer with an internal bladder. The resins are then allowed to cure.
When the resin has cured, the internal bladder is then removed and the liner is left in place. Afterwords, a post lining video is performed as the installation is confirmed a success. The sewer is then put back to normal as it’s ready for use.
Trenchless Innovations provides an innovative sewer technology to both residential and commercial clients. If you’re looking for pipe repairs or replacements, there is no need to look elsewhere as we do it all. We’ll deliver you a painless service that won’t gauge your wallet nor harm your property.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the Chicago pipe lining process, just give us a call. We would be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns that you might have.
- Common Loves Park Sewer Repair Problems
The last thing any Loves Park homeowner wants to contend with is the need for sewer repairs yet at some point this will probably happen. The important part is to know what red flags to look for. After that, the other most essential key to success with this type of issue is having the right...Read More
- Air Duct Video Inspection in Chicago
Ventilation duct inspection in Chicago is a specialized task that usually requires specialist equipment and experienced operators that have been trained extensively in the proper inspection methods for ventilation ducting. Ventilation ducting can be found in use in many different industries and public sector buildings, such as the oil and gas industry, the chemical industry,...Read More
If you are looking for a Chicago sewer lining service, then please call
708-758-5070 or complete our online request form.